3201 Jermantown Road, Suite 600
Fairfax, VA 22030
Daniel B. Streich was an attorney in the firm’s Fairfax office and joined the firm in 1999 upon his retirement from a 20-year career in the U.S. Marine Corps. His practice was devoted to community association law in both Virginia and the District of Columbia. He provided counsel and advice to the firm’s clients on general community association issues, collections and covenant enforcement matters. A significant part of his practice consisted of covenant enforcement litigation in Virginia.
Streich retired from the firm in February 2023 but remains available to the firm regarding matters he handled before retirement.
Focus areas in community association law
- General counseling and representation
- Covenant and rules enforcement by litigation
- Fair housing defense
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 1994
- University of San Diego, M.A. International Relations, 1988
- U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland, B.S., 1979
- 1995, Virginia
- 1996, U.S. Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- 1996, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- 1997, District of Columbia
- United States Marine Corps, 1979 – 1999