|3201 Jermantown Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
Lindsey I. Davis is an associate attorney in the firm’s Fairfax office, having joined the firm in March 2020. She provides general counseling and representation to community associations regarding assessment collections, covenant enforcement, contract negotiation, corporate governance, drafting rules and policies, and interpretation and amendments of governing documents. Lindsey also provides litigation services to the firm’s clients, including representing community associations in assessment collection and covenant enforcement cases, as well as general defense.
Lindsey completed her legal studies at George Mason University School of Law. During law school, she served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Chief Justice Mark Martin of the Supreme Court of North Carolina and as a legal intern for Legal Services of Northern Virginia. Upon graduation, she received the Law School Pro Bono Award. Prior to joining the firm, Lindsey practiced in Northern Virginia, focusing on civil and criminal litigation.
Focus Areas in Community Association Law
- General counseling and representation
- Rules and covenants enforcement
- Civil litigation
- Bylaw interpretation and amendments
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Va., J.D., 2019
- James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Va., B.A. magna cum laude, 2016
- 2019, Virginia
- 2022, District of Columbia
- Virginia State Bar
- Community Associations Institute, Washington Metropolitan Chapter