3201 Jermantown Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
Olga S. Tseliak is an associate attorney in the firm’s Fairfax office. Her name may be familiar to you because, since 2010, Olga has been employed by Chadwick Washington as a paralegal. However, once familiar with our primary practice area, Olga decided to advance her legal education. She completed her legal studies, passed the Virginia bar, and now serves the full slate of legal needs of our community association clients as an attorney. We, and our clients, are grateful to have retained Olga and appreciative of her practical advice, approach, and wisdom gained from having previously practiced in the trenches as a paralegal.
Focus Areas in Community Association Law
- General counseling and representation
- Rules and covenants enforcement
- Bylaw interpretation and amendments
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, VA, J.D. magna cum laude, 2015
- Notes Editor, Civil Rights Law Journal, 2013-2014
- George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, B.A. summa cum laude Government and International Politics, 2011
- 2015, Virginia
- 2017, District of Columbia
Articles & Awards
“Alienating Legal Aliens: Exclusions from Professional Licensing, Standard of Review, and State Interest,” 24 George Mason University C.R. L.J. 233 (2014).
“Adding Parking Spaces: What Does It Take?”, Quorum, May 2016.
“When Covenants Aren’t Enforced…” Quorum, June 2017.
“Requests for Reasonable Accommodations and Modifications: A Guide for Community Associations on How to Handle them Appropriately”, Quorum, April 2019.